Things I Enjoy


My wife and I have been married for one year. We enjoy going to plays, watching the Yankees (on tv or at Yankee Stadium) spending time with family, watching animal planet and the discovey channel, and watching movies. Personally, I especially love coming home to her and my stepdaughter, who support my decision to futher my education and maintain a successful career.







Isaac & Christine in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
















Another Level softball team


BISA, St. Johns Park


We all agree that you need an activity to help you unwind. People choose to do so in different ways. Our way is with softball. We've been together as a team since 2003. Our team has won two out of three championships. We also enjoy watching football together in the winter and then cooking out and playing ball in the summer.













Let's go Yankees!
Best team in sports history.

No comments: